Order in the next
for guaranteed delivery on Wednesday!
ITRON GPRS Option Board CMi 2130
GPRS interface for Remote Heat and Cooling Meter Reading. The GPRS option board has been designed to provide utilities and service companies with the latest state of the art remote reading technology for heat- and cooling meter applications in order to improve their productivity and sell extra services to their customers.
The CMi2130 fi ts into almost any kind of meter collecting system, i.e. remote reading for M-Bus compatible meters, water meters, gas meters, temperature meters, heat meters etc. The CMi2130 has the following key capabilities:
- Read and store meter values integrated in CF Echo II, CF 51 and CF 55 heat meters
- Provide M-Bus master functionality for additional 8 external M-Bus devices
- Read and store meter values from any meter following the standard M-Bus protocol
- Serves as M-Bus data-logger with memory space for up to 5000 meter readings
- Collect meter values using E-Mail, FTP, HTTP, SMS, Transparent GSM and TCP
- Send configurable report templates to enable manufacturer specifi c value reports, system reports etc
- Configurable using SMS, HTTP and telnet
- Remotely updatable application, firmware and resources using Java™ standard OTAP, preventing unnecessary service calls