4:30pm on Monday
for guaranteed delivery on Tuesday!
Landon Kingsway 1000S Gas Proving System
The Merlin1000S gas pressure proving system is designed specifically for use with School and University Laboratories.
This panel is to used to carry out a gas pressure proving test on the pipework in order to highlight if there is a gas appliance open or a gas leak. in the laboratory.
The Merlin 1000S panel is designed to give full control over the incoming gas supply with a lockable key switch operation.
The panel can work in conjunction with carbon dioxide ,natural gas, Aarbon monoxide and LPG sensors.
The panel has a built in time out facility which will automatically shut off a solenoid valve at the end of a specific time period. which can be adjusted to a 2,5 or 8 hour period. This can overridden if required.
the gas supply valve is energised.
- Mains input 230V AC Single Phase
- Gas solenoid valve power output 230v AC ,Max 3 Amp,EN161 approved.
- BMS output contacts, common,. normally closed and normally open , Max 1 Amp @ 230v AC.
- Gas pressure transducer ,power supply and returned signal..
- Remote Emergency stop buttons and Fire alarm input wired in series- suppled separately .Volt free input
- Methane ,Carbon Monoxide or LPG gas detectors ,power supply and volt free input – supplied separately.
- Fan switch output – supplied separately.
- CO2 monitor -supplied separately ,volt free input.
- Permanent 12v DC output
- Dimensions H178mm x L254mm x D62mm