New delivery schedule:
Deliveries are now being made on
Mondays & Wednesdays
The IZAR CENTER by Diehl Metering is an M-Bus level converter is able to do readings of M-Bus meters with very high resolution (up to 1 minute possible) and over vast distances (5 km and more by using repeaters). The reading of IZAR RADIO meters is possible by using the Hydrometer M-Bus Receiver.
- 60, 120 or 250 M-Bus devices connectable to one IZAR CENTER
- Automatic transmission of meter data via internet connection using integrated LAN interface or external analog/GSM/GPRS modem
- Automatic meter identification by searching the M-Bus network
- Fast and standardized up-to-date communication interfaces
- (Remote) reading and configuration via USB, RS232/modem or LAN interface
- Alarm functionality on consumption and on instantaneous values with notification (email, SMS)
- Compact housing with rail-mounting possibility
- M-Bus master and level converter in one device. IZAR CENTER (without memory) can also be used as M-Bus repeater (amplifier)
- Cascadable to connect more devices or to build up larger M-Bus networks
- Also available as pre-configured system with or without modem in IP 65 or IP 66 installation housing
Principle of Operation
The IZAR CENTER is sending out a request to the connected meters. This action could be initiated manually by the user or automatically by the IZAR CENTER. For automatic reading an IZAR CENTER with memory is required to program general or meter individual reading intervals. The meter is responding to that request by giving its values to the IZAR CENTER. The meter data is stored in an inbuilt memory and can be transmitted automatically to a meter reading software (e.g. IZAR@NET Software).