New delivery schedule:
Deliveries are now being made on
Mondays & Wednesdays
The Merlin1000S gas pressure proving system is designed specifically for use with School and University Laboratories.
This panel is to used to carry out a gas pressure proving test on the pipework in order to highlight if there is a gas appliance open or a gas leak. in the laboratory.
The Merlin 1000S panel is designed to give full control over the incoming gas supply with a lockable key switch operation.
The panel can work in conjunction with carbon dioxide ,natural gas, Aarbon monoxide and LPG sensors.
The panel has a built in time out facility which will automatically shut off a solenoid valve at the end of a specific time period. which can be adjusted to a 2,5 or 8 hour period. This can overridden if required.
the gas supply valve is energised.
- Mains input 230V AC Single Phase
- Gas solenoid valve power output 230v AC ,Max 3 Amp,EN161 approved.
- BMS output contacts, common,. normally closed and normally open , Max 1 Amp @ 230v AC.
- Gas pressure transducer ,power supply and returned signal..
- Remote Emergency stop buttons and Fire alarm input wired in series- suppled separately .Volt free input
- Methane ,Carbon Monoxide or LPG gas detectors ,power supply and volt free input – supplied separately.
- Fan switch output – supplied separately.
- CO2 monitor -supplied separately ,volt free input.
- Permanent 12v DC output
- Dimensions H178mm x L254mm x D62mm