Landon Kingsway - Free Fall Fire Valves and Accessories
4:30pm on Monday
for guaranteed delivery on Tuesday!
Free fall fire valves comply to BS799 and are for use on oil line installations. These valves are often referred to as either ‘dead weight valves’ or ‘drop arm valves’. The free fall fire valve can be used as an emergency shut off valve or oil dump line valve and can be used in a numerous amount of different configurations which can be operated by heat, electrically or manually.
Full BMS and fire alarm integration can be very easily achieved through various different types of switching methods depending on specification requirements. Valve kits are complete with the valve body, weight, arm, pulleys, fusible link and cable connectors.
Valve sizes available 1/2” to 3” bsp 15mm to 200mm flanged PN16
Release mechanisms and switches.
- Solenoid quick release mechanism Mk1 24vDC
- Solenoid quick release mechanism Mk1 110vAc
- Solenoid quick release mechanism Mk1 230vAc
- Solenoid quick release mechanism MKII 24vDc with auxiliary switch
- Solenoid quick release mechanism MKII 110vAc with auxiliary switch
- Solenoid quick release mechanism MKII 230vAc with auxiliary switch
- Valve arm tilt switch 1ph
- Fire control panel 230v AC,24v AC,24v DC,
- Manual quick release mechanism
- Electro thermal link 71C
- Severlek Emergency panic button – twist to reset with c/o contacts
- Emergency panic button
- Electromek MkII – manual quick release mechanism with c/o contacts