Designed to detect major leaks and help prevent flood damage caused by leaking pipes and fittings or by
4:30pm on Monday
for guaranteed delivery on Tuesday!
- Easy to navigate user interface
- Accepts 1,5,10,100 L/Pulse meters
- 7 day clock for programming daily use
- Outputs for shut off valve, BMS, alarm
- Manual override function with timeout
- Rugged steel enclosure to IP65
Designed to detect major leaks and help prevent flood damage caused by leaking pipes and fittings or by vandalism.
The WLDS-10 Mk3 panel is connected to a pulse water meter installed at the site boundary or main intake point of the building and hence monitors the consumption of water. An alarm output is activated when a continuous flow of water passes through the water meter at a flow rate above a preset maximum for a preset period of time.
A normally open free contact is provided for connection to a BMS (Building Management System) or to activate a local beacon/sounder type alarm. Available as an optional extra product code SB-100.
A programmable free contact is also provided to shut off the water supply via Normally Open or Normally Closed solenoid shut off valve if required. The WDLS-20 Mk3 has pulse water meters installed at the site boundary and at the main intake and in addition can detect a loss of water between the site boundary and the main intake point.
- Power requirements: Universal input 100 – 260v AC 50/60Hz 1.5A max
- Pulse Meter Input: 24v DC 5mA maximum for reed switch type pulse meter, programmable for 1,5,10 or 100 LPP
- PSU Output: 24v DC @ 1.1A for powering alarm or solenoid valves
- Alarm Output: Normally open free relay contact rated at 5A resistive load 250v AC / 30v DC
- Valve Output: Free relay contact rated at 5A resistive load 250v AC / 30v DC programmable for N. Closed / Open
- LCD display: 2 lines x 16 character with LED backlight
- Keypad: with tactile feedback 0-9 numeric keys plus navigation keys for parameter setting and monitoring
- Parameters: Litres input range 1 – 32,767, time input range 10 seconds – 45 hrs, time to alarm range 1 min – 45 hrs
- Real time clock: battery backed (10 year life) Connections: via DIN rail terminals, maximum conductor size
- 2.5mm², cable entry via stuffing glands
- Enclosure: IP65, steel wall mounting overall dimensions 300 x 300 x 150mm (W x H x D) RAL7035 powder coated
- Overall weight: Approximately 6Kg