4:30pm on Monday
for guaranteed delivery on Tuesday!
Landon Kingsway Free Fall Fire Valves
Screw Type Fire Valve Sets
The Landon Kingsway range of free fall fire valves provide a compact, leak-proof positive action mechanism that can be installed in either horizontal or vertical pipe runs on oil or any non-aggressive media.
The free-fall linkage allows the weight to start to fall before it is required to move the valve lever. This makes sure that the weight achieves sufficient momentum.
- Material Cast Iron, painted red.
- Maximum Pressure 14 Bar (200psi)
- Standard Cable 9m
- Fusible Link 71°C as standard
- Maintenance Reqd. test & lubricate 3 times/year
- Valve Rotation 90° (¼ turn)
- Lubricant cartridge for 1/2 inch to 150mm valves
- 65mm to 150mm Flange Spec BS4504, PN16
- 1/2 inch to 2 inch Screwed Spec BSP parallel
- Weights Available 2.25, 4.5, 6.8kg (5, 10, 15lb)
Free Fall Fire Valve Accessories
Special Linkages for Low Level Installation
Available for Valve Sizes: 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 80mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm
Stainless Steel Cable
Wall Anchors and Pulley’s
Replacement Wall Anchors and Pulley’s.
Replacement Fusible Links.
Free Fall Fire Valve Lubricating Compound
Valve requires lubrication 3 times a year. Available in: No. 44 Oil ,
Fire Valve Parts (Bag contains assorted fittings)
Replacement Kit containing our most popular components.
Manual Quick Release Mechanisms
The Manual Quick Release Mechanism is designed for use with our free-fall fire valves.
Material Red painted cast aluminium body, plastic button, brass pulley.
Dimensions: 135 x 76 x 82.5mm
The Electromek is a manual quick release mechanism that also contains a pair of
Enclosure Diecast Aluminium Alloy