Ultrasonic Gas Meters
Ultrasonics is used as the measurement principle. There is no obstacle inside the measurement tube so the pressure loss is zero and the energy loss is zero. The meter has a wide range ability of 1:400 which allows for correct measurement with low flow rates.
AS Series Ultrasonic Flowmeters for gas
- Wide rangability of 1;400
- Long life built in battery
- Zero pressure loss, zero energy loss
- Enhanced logging function
- Remote Measurement
- Normal conersion function
- Easy to read indicator
|Type||Size PN16||MAx Pressure||Flow range m3/hr|
Pulse output plug and 2 meter lead.
Make an Enquiry
Siargo MF-GD Series Low Pressure Mass Flow Meter
MF-GD series low pressure mass flow meters are designed for all low pressure industrial gas metering and control. The meters substantially reduce the installation cost as well as other logistical cost. In addition, the all electronic meters provide easy data access as well as remote data networking capabilities.
- Maximum working pressure: 5 bar
- Medium Temperature: -10 ~ +55oC
- Power supply: 3.6V battery (L3638A)
- Output: Pulse
- Protection: IP66
- Ex Proof: Ex ia IIC T4
|Model||DN (mm)||Max. Flow Rate (Nm3/h)||Min. Flow Rate (NM3/H)|